"Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly." -Albert Einstein

Friday, December 16, 2011

"Smart is the new Sexy"

So, I've been contemplating lately...Wonder if anyone's diagnosed the miscellaneous disorders that ARE "The Big Bang Theory"'s characters?
Also...is it cheesy to "follow" yourself? I accidentally did before, but got it fixed. The little one isn't home tonight, so I'm off to hang w/ a few of my peeps. Maybe I'll see you there? ; )
Till the next time...
Abbie

3 comments:

  1. Like . . . what does that even mean??? I swear!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL It's about loving men with BRAINS, I guess. I don't know. Just found it amusing.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! I love to hear your thoughts!