"Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly." -Albert Einstein

Friday, December 23, 2011

Last one before the Holy Night!

Hey, friends! I hope you've gotten all the stuff you needed to do, done, to be ready to celebrate the Birth of the Christ-child!  We're packing up things to take to my Sweety's parent's home, North of here. The running joke is "This time, I think I'll bring some of HIS clothes, too!" If you have or know folks with ADD, you probably can imagine what that's all about. <sigh>

Anyway, we're making a quick trip up & back, but I have to say that I hit In-law paydirt with his parents. They are the nicest and most accepting people ever. It's like when I was getting to know my Sweet man, he kept FREAKING ME OUT, b/c he's SO unlike the idiots  others. They are in the same category. I get all stressed out at the thought of spending time with his folks, and then when we're together, I realise that my imagination has gone wild again, and I feel kinda silly. (Yeah, that's a pretty familiar feeling for me!) SO, tonight we'll try to sleep, and at about 6:30 in the am, we're heading out. UGH. I'm just hoping the cats will be ok. We've been having pretty obvious wrestling for the Alpha Cat spot, of late. ; ) Idk who I want to win. Just no blood-shed!!
I hope your holidays are calm, peaceful, maybe even joyous, and much less crazy than you (I) imagined they would be.
Blessings
Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! I love to hear your thoughts!