"Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly." -Albert Einstein

Saturday, December 24, 2011

A little craftiness to get me through...

My friend, Johnnie, has a great crafting blog (www.savedbylovecreations.com), and she has the greatest crafting ideas, I swear! As I mentioned earlier, making things helps me to calm down and clear my head. It's probably as close to meditating as I ever get. So, I thought I'd show you the last thing I made, that I did get from Johnnie's blog. If you like it, you will find her tutorials EASY-peasy, and what a lot of satisfaction I get (and I suspect you will, too) from making even a simple thing, with your own hands.
Blessings and peace to you and yours on this Christmas Eve. Oh, and here's the paper-coiled Cross I've been working on:

2 comments:

  1. Awwww! I never saw this til now. You are so sweet to me, dear friend.

    much love,
    Johnnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Awesome Cross!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! I love to hear your thoughts!