"Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly." -Albert Einstein

Monday, December 19, 2011

News...

Ok, so last week, I took my Sweety to the Dr., and he told him to go get an EEG. (I told you, right?) Well, Saturday night "we" had the most bizarre experience. I wish I had time to go into it, but suffice it to say that he had one of his "siezures" for 3-5 hours, and did not remember anything the next morning. I would have sworn he was completetly obliterated, like drunk or something, but there was no odor, and it wasn't exactly like that. He was slurring his words, stumbling, etc., and introduced me to "the guys" (regulars) at the bar-part of the restaurant, AGAIN. I didn't know whether to be pi$$ed off or sad, so I was both. Well, the next morning I went to church alone and didn't talk to my man about it until I got back home, when he explained that he didn't "do" anything, and he also had no recall from about 7 pm until 11:30 or so when he finally went to bed....
We've been addressing the anxiety issues, but is this a part of that? Or something else altogether? Idk. I'm grateful to have friends at church who are more than willing to pray. Oh, and 23 days from now, he gets to have an MRI donr. We returned to the Dr. this morning and he seemed fairly concerned. the Mr. is scheduled to work W-TH-FR, and I'm not looking forward to that. The siezures flare up almost exclusively when he's at work. He's been on the couch for most of the day today, just not feeling quite right. I asked him to  try to describe it, and he said almost like out-of-body... Sounds kinda like dissassociating.
Sigh.
This one gets to go on both blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! I love to hear your thoughts!