"Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly." -Albert Einstein

Thursday, December 22, 2011

I hope you've got headphones/speakers on!

This, my friends, is for you. And for  me. In my experience, nothing can sooth my ravaged soul more than sweet melodies. This video is just awesome. Idk if I'll be back before Christmas Day, so just in case, I pray that whoever reads this will (watch the video) and be blessed over the holidays...

2 comments:

  1. That is so freaking cool! I so want to see one in person! I so need a little Christmas song to help get me in the spirit!

    I have to laugh the word verification is resing ... lol

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! I love to hear your thoughts!