"Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly." -Albert Einstein

Saturday, January 12, 2013

why moms are heroes.

This is something I'll need to re-read. Never felt like I got the "Super Mom" gift. It's not often that words are put together to describe even half of what it's like, when you do your very best...and get the pay-off.  I've had my times when I know I went above & beyond, but in general, I've never thought this applied to me. But I'll bet your eyes will be wet, too, after you read this, sweet mamas.

why moms are heroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! I love to hear your thoughts!