"Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly." -Albert Einstein

Monday, January 7, 2013

Mental Illness: Do Not Diagnose Yourself (pt.1)

Greetings and salutations! I've been reluctant to do any writing this past couple of weeks, primarily because I've been transitioning, and I'm not sure how lucid my thoughts are coming. Today the packet came in the mail saying that we are once again insured, and so I'm very hopeful that chemical balances will become more balanced soon.  (LOL Did you see how I did that? Totally caught it after I'd written it all. SO WITTY when somewhat....whacked.) And this morning I woke up with the eye infection trying to come back & hacking up great stuff. So, yeah, it's getting pretty REAL up in here. This too Shall Pass. Here's some good info for us to keep in mind as we go out there, today.

Mental Illness: Do Not Diagnose Yourself (pt.1)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! I love to hear your thoughts!