"Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly." -Albert Einstein

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My experience, strength (?) and hope...

Ok, while I'm thinking about the insurance headaches, the medical professionals' (Occasional overall, I suppose, but WAY too often in my experience) condescension and overall suspicions of anyone who  *USED TO* abuse drugs. And, for the record, can I just mention that if I wanted to get ahold of drugs, I'd surely not be stupid enough to admit UP FRONT that I used to have a problem, now would I? AND while I'm venting, I never wanted LEGAL drugs, ANYWAY!!
Where was I? Oh, Insurance.
I'm quite certain that they give you a nonfunctional/wrong phone number and BROKEN website URL, in the hopes that you'll DIE before you find a way to get ahold of them. I've thought about this before, in dealing with various Government departments, and I'm not even a little bit persuaded otherwise.
Call me crazy if you want, but I'm just biding my time before I can get the Hell outta Dodge. If you see me on fb, you probably know what I mean.

God bless you and I pray you have all the health and blessings that you can handle.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking on an article concerning insurance lately, maybe it's time!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! I love to hear your thoughts!