"Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly." -Albert Einstein

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The Forgotten Victims: Parents of the Mentally Ill

I found this on www.healthyplace.com, a site I really like; it's got tons of good info and helpful tips for navigating life with mental illness. I only wish it came from the U.S.! I know our system is at least as whack as the one this article talks about (in England? Europe? I'm not sure.), and GOD only knows what's going to happen with "Obama-care"?!
Your thoughts?
The Forgotten Victims: Parents of the Mentally Ill




2 comments:

Don't be shy! I love to hear your thoughts!