"Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly." -Albert Einstein

Friday, March 22, 2013

growth opportunity?

I'm typing even more slowly than usual. Have been since wednesday. Dr.s said it's not a stroke but I don't think I'm gonna take his word for it. Going tomorrow morning, Lord willing, to get another opinion. Mouth stopped drooping pretty quickly, but the left hand is all but worthless. Well, a tiny bit less so, today, but I might just be getting used to it. Meh.
God's got this.
ta ta for now
O.o
feeling a lot more Eeyore than Tigger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! I love to hear your thoughts!