"Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly." -Albert Einstein

Thursday, November 1, 2012

"I'm insane, not crazy!"

I've had an interesting couple of days. For just a minute, there, I forgot that other people's opinions of me really don't add up to a hill of beans. Nope. Not even a funky, moldy, re-fried, shit-mixed hill of beans, to me. Why is it, that sometimes people carry themselves as if they are knowledgeable in a certain area, and when I pick up this vibe from them, I subconsciously act as if I believe it? EVEN though I can show and tell you MYRIAD examples of how I know the people in question are absolutely POSERS, and just riding on the IGNORANCE of those around them, I notice that I'm concerned enough that my own ego doesn't reincarnate itself, that I allow them to appear significantly superior...
I don't know. Today I'm in a good space. I've gotten to hang with a couple of good girlfriends for the last couple of days, and a chat with someone I truly respect has given me an added impetus to keep on keepin' on. Oh, and I don't have to go see the Dr. for (THAT) for another year.
YAYYYYY!!!
Blessing, my homies.


 

1 comment:

Don't be shy! I love to hear your thoughts!