"Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly." -Albert Einstein

Friday, April 6, 2012

Moving right along

Getting closer to being DONE with this last class....I've been learning so much, but I can't say a lot of it's from my textbook. O.o
If you enjoy all things psychiatric, as I do, then you need to find the Showtime series "United States of Tara". We actually don't have cable of any kind, but I found all 3 seasons (#4 is the current one, so...wonder how long till it's out?) at my local library. The primary subject of the show is a woman who has been living with D.I.D., and how she and her family deal with it.
THANKS, Barb, for the recommendation.
And, before I run back to the class-site, check it out: I got a SIGNATURE!! Woo Hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! I love to hear your thoughts!