"Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly." -Albert Einstein

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Not just a craft, but WOW I can't wait to implement it!

Now, I know that you, fair Reader, will find this to be enthralling as all get out, just as I do. I stumbled upon this blog, and YES, I friended, and liked and Google-connected right away. I trust that you will find this a few moments worth spending...

The V Spot: Turn your old washing machine into a fire pit.

1 comment:

  1. Remember Shanty Town? We had a fire pit just like that. They are amazing because of the air flow coming in the sides.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! I love to hear your thoughts!