"Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly." -Albert Einstein

Thursday, March 22, 2012

News...

Greetings, my friends. Remember a while back when I was telling you about the Big Guy's "spells" or "Siezures"? And we had no clue as to what they were, actually, only that they were scary...?
Well, this morning we went to a different LCSW, and she gave us great hope. I just keep thinking of how much adults' self-centeredness can reap havoc in their childrens' lives, and IDK if they are even capable of caring. Thank GOD the perpetrator of the violations against my B.G. died many years ago. The counselor said that she'll be very surprised if what we've been going through has ANY kind of physical cause. So, I'm at the library now, doing a bit of research on Dissassociative Disorder. I don't know if I want to tell you any more right now, but we're grateful to have finally gotten into the SOLUTION. Counselor said it's good that he didn't wait any longer to come in, b/c the cause of these "thigns" is the #1 reason for folks to become what we used to call, schitzophrenic.  GOD IS GOOD. And, like Roger Johnson used to say "God's in control and all is well."
Blessings to you.

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever watched United States of Tara? Yeah, it's just a t.v. series, but from what I learned in abnormal psych about DID it's a relatively accurate t.v. show. Worthwhile to stream it from Netflix or something. I have gotten the whole family addicted to it! LOL Anyway, I'm glad you guys are finding answers! You'll both be in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! I love to hear your thoughts!