Depressing? Maybe a bit. Encouraging to know you're not the only one? Yes, I think so.
Top Ten New Year's ADD Resolutions
- I will check the pantry before buying a 10th bottle of Ketchup.
- I will check my shopping list before heading to the mall so I don't buy my husband slippers, gloves and scarf instead of the wallet he asked for (this really happened- talk about holiday distractions!).
- Next time I lose my keys, I'll first look in the freezer before calling a family Code Blue.
- I will make an appointment with my hairdresser before my roots reach my shoulder.
- I will remember to get my kids' ADD meds refilled before their Finals, band concerts and grandparents' visit.
- I will write down where I park next time I shop at the mall.
- I will remember where I wrote down where I parked (mental note: ink on skin works well for this)
- I will smile when I get an invitation in the mail for a wedding, dinner party, shower, etc. instead of immediately freaking out that I have nothing to wear.
- I will cook at least one meal per month without completely destroying the kitchen.
- I will look at my mail before throwing it into the garbage so I won't have to embarrass myself for the no-shows at doctor appointments, school events and important meetings.
Love and hugs~
Per #7: DON'T you judge me for using my PALM (get it? Palm?!) Pilot!
Hee hee I crack myself up. But yes I usually have something important written on me.