"Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly." -Albert Einstein

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Instruments of peace- Peace Prayer of St. Francis of Assisi





I have been pondering the ways that God moves in my life. Recently He's been putting people in my life, the sort of which I've not gotten the opportunity to bless, as long as I've been actively seeking a closer walk with Him. It's given me concern, as to how I will be able to do this, but He is ever faithful, so I know I shall. this prayer came to mind this morning. I think I'll copy it and keep it close.

Blessings and peace, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! I love to hear your thoughts!