"Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly." -Albert Einstein

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Taking a break

Sometimes, I indulge myself in a couple hours of mental vacation. More than usual. I'm not often one to sit through a movie, but this may have to do with the usual movies that the GUYS bring home.
Last week *I* brought home a couple. Sigh. It was pretty nice. The Big Guy watched the first with me, and the Boy watched the second. They were both really good, about the Human Condition, relationships, responsibilities, and Human Services-type stuff. I think you'd probably like them, too.
Here's the first. "Get Low", starring Bobby Duval, Bill Murray, and Sissy Spacek.




I encourage you to see it. It's not too heavy and not too light. Kinda REAL. Like life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! I love to hear your thoughts!