"Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly." -Albert Einstein

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hey gang!

I love you all so dearly, that I'm making a special trip to the library today to make sure you have access to this e-book. http://www.revolution222.com/  After reading the first 50 pages or so on my iBook, I had to come print out a few to read on a hard copy. I figure it won't seem as costly to pring out several at a time. : ) Yeah, I COULD just buy the book, but what fun would that be, since it's FREELY offered online?!
I think this book belongs on this blog, because the blog is about mental health and the like, and the book seems like something that the AVERAGE citizen would call us CRAZY for considering. (Now You MUST read it, I know, cos you're so intrigued.) hee hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! I love to hear your thoughts!