"Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly." -Albert Einstein

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Down the Rabbit Hole...a good place to begin





Hiya!
It's the first day on the appropriate meds for one -or more- of the things that make me, Quirky Me, so it seemed like a great day to finally begin this blog. I'll be writing primarily about Mental Health stuff, but expect the occasional craft-making post or other misc. things. (I find creating things to be therapeutic, and maybe you do too?)
Anyway, if you found your way here from my Freshman blog "Cross Addicted" (abbiegrrl.blogspot.com), I hope you'll let me know. I'm open to suggestions as to what you'd like to read about. As I am in the process of acquiring a degree in Human Services, with a Mental Health concentration, that will be the focus.
Please, Let me know if you stop by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! I love to hear your thoughts!